How do I book online?
A property is online bookable when it lists 24 Hour Confirmation or Instant Book on the listing, and can be submitted for stay dates in the future. Please note, same day check-in requests are currently not supported for all listings on our site.
- Navigate to the online bookable property you want to reserve
- Enter Arrival and Departure dates
- From the drop down boxes select the number of adults and children in the rental party (and select the check box next to pets if applicable)
- Click Request to Book or Book Now
- Review the Payment Total*, Payment Schedule and any additional deposits
- Enter your contact information, including any notes to the owner or property manager
- Click Continue
- Review and agree to the Rental Agreement, Cancellation Policy, and any applicable additional policies
- Click Continue
- Enter your Payment Information and Billing Address
- You will have the option to save your credit card information for future booking requests
- Click Submit Request or Book Now
*Payment totals may vary dependent on fluctuations in currency exchange rates and bank-issued exchange fees
If you booked on a property that indicates 24 Hour Confirmation, you will receive a confirmation notifying you the request has been successfully submitted. The holiday rental owner or property manager then has 24 hours to accept or decline, at which time your card is charged and you receive an email confirmation.
If you booked on property that indicates Instant Book, you will receive an instant notification that your booking is confirmed without having to wait for the holiday rental owner or property manager to accept.